Search This Blog

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Getting Tired of all this Mess !

I know that I have said it before, but this time is going to WILL be different. I will clean my clutter! I am going to get rid of, donate, sell 100 things that I no longer need for 100 days. 
Yikes! That's a lot of stuff, and yes I think I have more than enough crap to get rid of 10,000.00 things and still have stuff left. 

I started this morning with the small drawers that are in my end tables next to my couch and the 2 that are in the coffee table. I have 2 and Jeff has 2. 

I finished in 30 minutes and got 100 things. My drawers are clean! My table drawers of course. ;)

It is amazing to me the crap that was in here and making it difficult to open and close the drawers. 

Some of the things included: paperclips, broken earrings, floss sticks (gross), game coins that are for a place that no longer exists, stretched out headbands and best of all a pocket knife that was hidden in a lipstick case! REALLY, Jenn? Did you think that you were going to hurt someone with that thing? If I were to get mugged right here next to my couch, do you think the mugger would run away when he saw that knife? I think not! 


Well, I need to stay motivated this time. I WILL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment