Search This Blog

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

End of the Year Thoughts

I always have a hard time deciding if I should do a New Year's Resolution. I have a lot of things that I would like to do differently next year. Get organized, craft more,  blog more, get in shape, do more fun stuff with the kids, be a better wife, get a promotion....
And So on...
So
I will pick 3 things to try to accomplish in 2014.

1. I will do some sort of craft each week. I really miss this part of my world. I enjoy making things and I have SO many unfinished projects in my craft room! I really think I can just use what I have and not have to purchase any supplies at all! Sad.

2. I will get back into my removing 100 things a day from my home that I don't need/use/want. This is so easy to do, only takes minutes a day and it really helps to feel more organized.

3. I will do a fun activity each week with the kids..probably just Stephanie because Zach is getting too "cool" to do stuff! Ahh tweens!

And of course if I am doing all of these things, I may as well blog about them!!!

Hopefully I can keep up with these simple things!

Happy New Year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment