Search This Blog

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wow, What a Mess!

I have made a decision today. I am going to finally organize our basement playroom/gym area. I have been saying this for about 3 years now and it never seems to happen!

I am going to join in Org Junkie's 31 Day Challenge. There are some really awesome prizes to be won, and even if I don't win-my kids will be much happier in their new clean and organized play space.




Drumroll and messy pictures please.......



Wow. That is all I can say.




I am pretty sure my almost 2 year old doesn't still use that walker. 

  


This side doesn't look so bad, even with the hubby's creepy skeleton lurking there!
 I call her Lola, he doesn't call her anything. Ha!


We have soft closers on all the doors and they  don't  can't even stay closed. 


Well, will you join me and organize a space of your own?















No comments:

Post a Comment